Dunno what got into me today.
Just didn't feel like doing my science project. Got Edmund rather frustrated with me.
Anyway in the morning I met the NTU CG for cell. Gene, Serene, Shannon and I. Well...still got more lah..who din come...
Led worship for the bunch...was ok for the first time getting together for cell for the sem.
After cell, Shannon almost closed to begged me to lend him my guitar. It really felt like a sacrifice to lend him my guitar. Like taking away somthing dear to me lidat. But lent him in the end. I believe that he's the only one who's ever managed to borrow my guitar from me. I wonder how my guitar is doing...
During DG today with Selina, Jia Jun forgot there was DG, so I had personal time with Selina. Talked about the ministry of reconciliation. Sharing Christ with friends takes time, and requires the building of relationships. But I realise that it is not about sharing the 4 spiritual laws with them, but to be a testimony through my life, as well as just being concerned for them and actually show it.
I changed the title of my blog... the image will be changed too. Sincerity...this is something I need to think about.
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment