I'm constantly reminding myself not to see the bridge before it's even built, not to cross it when it's not even there.
It's been kinda strange recently. Is it just a mere coincidence? But I've always thot everything happens for a reason. Just what is it?
Been praying about this more lately and things are happening.
I need to pray more to find out why they are happening, and if they mean anything.
Anyway...it's the first time I've helped organise a movie outing among frens. It's overwhelming...the response. Haha... To watch Aviator on Mon 17th. I have no idea how the show will be like...but hoping for the best. Well at least the company is good. Hey Kim...we must haf you next time k?
Yawn...I better go sleep. Slept at 3am on Sunday morning and woke up at 730am lidat. And it's S's fault. Hhaha... Well ok lar at least S also had the same number of sleeping hours as me.
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment