Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Aviator!

Watched Aviator! The show was interesting and engaging. Especially when the story develops through and you see how Howard Hughes' life was like. What I admired about him is his determination and fearlessness in trying out unprecedented things. It was sad to see how his life degenerated due to his compulsive obsessive condition...and sadder to think that he is probably not the only one going through this.

Anyway 14 of us went to watch the show together.
Arlene, Kim, Rena, Faith, Roger, Samuel(from Canada), Timothy,
Sheng Zhi, Yung, John, Ivan, Alvin, Ray, and me.

Sheng Zhi treated us to popcorn! I think I ate a lot...ahaha...

Timothy was my "loan shark" for the nite...helped me to collect the ticket money. Tho I think he doesnt look like one...cos he just has this calmness and gentleness about him...which is very un-shark. The guys were educating him on how to be more like a loan shark. Hahaha..... he improved towards the end...by raising the price from 6.50 to 7.50 for giving late. hahaahh

Ivan drove 6 of us home! I was the last passenger and was dropped off at about 1.15am. Thanks Ivan for making the sacrifice!

Seriously I've not encounted so many rare species in 1 nite. And it's cool.

Before the movie, I went to the Botanic Gardens to work on my Science field trip project which will not be graded... So I wasn't very keen on it. But what made it all worthwhile were the swans and duck I saw! They swam towards us when they saw us. So cute! Seriously! And then I went around snap happy with my pda camera. Quality wasn't very good...but at least pictures were taken.



No comments: