Sunday, January 23, 2005

change in blog addy

Why the change in blog addy?

Well privacy reasons mostly. Let's see how long this will last. Hehz

Also, I like the sound of the word SINCERE. I desire to be more sincere in everything that I do and say as well. I want to do nice things for people bcos I care, and not because I should. It should be from the heart.

Sincere: I'm gonna be reflecting on this word more.

In the area of bgr...yes I'm going to apply sincerity as well.

However in the area of bgr, what I've reflected on the past few days have really been an eye-opener for me. Things that I've share with Kim as well, just formulated in my mind seconds before they left my mouth. I've learnt a lot actually within these past weeks of 2005. It's exciting how much more I'll be learning as time passes.

I've changed in this past month...I can sense it. Things are just going to get better. Reliance on God...I need to apply more of that.

No comments: