Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Phantom of the Opera

Wow...I didn't expect the show to be that good. The music...singing was really beautiful...rich. Altho I believe can be even better...heh...
I enjoyed the storyline...it's so moving, tragic and I cant decide how to feel about the ending. It's happy and yet sad. I dunt noe if to feel sad for the phantom or happy for the girl.

Anyway have not watched such a show of such calibre in a long time. I guess I'm starting to be drawned to musicals...hhaha

Well I watched it with Kimberly and her civil engine fren. It was the 8:45pm show at lido...which ended about 11:15pm. I din like the floor of the cinema tho...it was not carpeted...I prefer them carpeted...and the ceiling was low on our side. Kim said it enhanced the atmosphere of the show...well I tried to see it her way...guess it helped me accept the floor..ahaa. The sound system needs to be improved tho. Most of the sound came from the front. If it was more surround...woah...the music would have been totally breathtaking. Really!

Overall I enjoyed the experience and the outing...tho I was tired from the day and all. It was worth it.

Thank God for good friends.

No comments: