Been trying to do my Statistics tutorial since 8pm. Now it's been more than 90 min and I still have not completed 2 out of the 4 questions. Cos I've been doing them the wrong way over and over again. Haiz...
Alrite, but the happy part is, I finally found out what I did wrong...so I will be going to do it now. This is so frustrating. But I thank God that He is still helping me with my work.
I kinda feel really blur lately about stuff.
Guess it's just too many things to do at once.
Still, I realised through preparing for FVT, that if I calm down and think through what I'm supposed to do, I can juggle many things at one time without freaking out. So many pple was trying to get me to load stuff into the lappy. I was surprised how calm I was.
And yes! ABout FVT- Freshmen Vision Tea, God certainly was trying to teach us something about faith. Our faith target was 50 freshmen, and I thot that 50 was a lot, didn't think would have so many, altho we prepared 80 gifts altogether. In the end, more than 80 freshies came! I was totally happy, shocked, horrified and overwhelmed! The reason for being horrified admist joy was that there wasnt enough food, and seats in the LT were full! We had to sit on the floor!
I realise that we must be ready for God to bless us. When God does something, we must we ready to receive. I felt that I was not ready, as I didn't anticipate the number of people, so I didn't plan for in case there were not enough room. And didn't ensure got enough food. But God still made things good. The pple didn't complain of lack of food! It's was kinda late nway, so many had to go off home.
I want to be ready for the time when God decides to bless.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment