Haha I feel as if I haf an air bubble in my ear.
Thank God for healing me so fast from this ear infection!
Hmm went to church today. Slept late last nite (this morning) cos had an interesting talk with A. Shared and reflected on stuff and I thank God for the reminder of how much He loves me and wants me to love Him first place in my heart, through the sharing we had. Wohooo...not bad for a 2+am sharing according to him, I totally agree. I wonder why is it I think better at wee hours in the morning. Hmm...probably bcos I don't let my rational mind take over everything.
Speedlight Youth Service was at 11am! New timing from the usual 1.15pm service. It was packed! We even needed extra chairs! Seating capacity was about 215... we cant stay in that room for long liao...haha ...Praise God! Oooo I just realised that the msg that Pacer was preaching in Speedlight today was on the same topic that hit me last nite! Problem was that I was too drowsy to remember. Haiz... OOHhh and also, amazingly, altho I forgot to read Rev 1 & 2 before Sunday, I realised that I had a few days before, read the notes on those chapters! Hehe...I guess God probably figured that I sure forget to read one, so better read beforehand. So cool!
Later crashed Angeline's CG to help her with a game, Polar Bear! Stayed for the whole cell time, den went off for lunch before Usher GM. Really thankful for the time I had with 3 of my ex cell members. I still feel like they are my sheep even tho I am no longer their cell leader. Wellz, they told me that I could bug them anytime. Hhahaa... Anyway I hope to be able to talk to the rest soon too, find out how they are doing, and see how I can help.
Later during Usher GM, woah that was wierd. Had some non-ushers joining the GM, and leading worship. Strange.
My stepping down was announced. It's like so final. I was thinking whether I made the right decision, but hmm... realised that I have to take this step. I have no idea what the next step will be like, so I'll just have to wait patiently for the next direction. Pretty exciting. Heheezz
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment