I'm learning how to trust God, and wait for Him patiently to show me the next step. As of now, I believe God wants me to serve in the NTU ministry in my final year. Gonna take the step of faith to be a SM, and be more involved in evangelism as well. Haha I really don't know what I'm getting myself into...I only know it will be an exciting year. WOhoooo!
My cell leader wants me to pray about taking on a cg a year later. The group is a couple of years younger than me, so not so much age difference. Well, hmm...interesting... I haf to check with God.
Hehh...I'm starting to feel less in a fog now. Thank God! I'm thinking clearer now and less stressed. Hahaa
Thank God! I realised today (finally...) that I must pray and wait for God to provide a bgr relationship, not go and find one myself. If I come to like a guy, I must not do anything forward, instead, stop and pray, then carry on with life, not being too concerned about it, but leaving the matter to God. Something like, "God that guy is nice, and it would be good to get to know him better as a friend. I am not going to do anything else other than being a friend, as friendship is more important. And I know that You have already planned something out for me. Thus I'm not gonna distract myself with anyone else."
Haha...yes...just some thots...finally this part is settled.
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment