I can't see what's at the end of the tunnel...this one, that one, watever. I feel that I am taking a step at a time, just allowing God to show me a step at a time. Guess that if I asked Him more, He would tell me more...
A lot of changes will be taking place in my life after this month, in terms of ministry focus definitely. I hope to be able to settle down asap... I really thank God for my close frens who give advice, CCC staff, CGL, Youth Coord, etc. Ask me personally if you wanna know...or else wait until it's ok to write here.
Wow I managed to talk to my Operations Research 1 lecturer on the bus 179 to the mrt. Realised that he is a rather friendly lecturer after all as he talked about how he would be trying to reduce the failure rate in OR2 and later gave me advice on choosing my maths modules. He said that if 2 specific lecturers were taking the module, then it would be safe for me to take, no matter how tough the module is. Haha... I thank God for his frankness! Later when we got off the bus, he said he was gonna buy a night light for his kids, then we parted. Heh I was wondering if to talk to any lectuer about my maths modules actually, and in the end I managed to! Praise God!
I seriously need to sleep earlier. AHHHHHHHHHHH...
Alrite I'm off to sleep.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment