Saturday, August 13, 2005
Charlie and the choco fac
Just got back from watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Wow it was a really fun show to watch! I've never read the book before, so everything was a surprise to me. I loved seeing the bright array of colours, the numerous candy grass, trees and wat have you! There's stuff that's just simply so silly and crappy too! Esp when those workers starting singing crazy songs and dance around. Each time according to a different music genre! Hehee I like the line about how everyone knows that whipped cream must be whipped, which came after seeing a cow being whipped. Hey it was the line that was funny, not the cow being whipped. Nway the cow didn't look like she was in pain. Also, Wonka's reactions and expressions each time something happened to a kid was so amusing! Cos he acted as if it was totally normal. Yes I loved the show for it's amazing crappiness and that it actually had a good storyline! It's so fairytale-like and yet not, and brings us into the heart of Wonka. No regrets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment