Saturday, August 13, 2005

the sianity of it all

Guess what? I'm super sianz.

I've been wanting to go out and walk around town aimlessly with only window shopping in mind. Or just hang around with people and talking rubbish, or at least not work.
That's one major reason why I went to watch the movie last nite although I've been very tired. It's to get out of the west and north-east, and roam around town.

After the movie, I walked to my usual bus stop opposite Borders. And I've been wanted to pop into Borders since school started! Mainly to get a Thai Dictionary, for dunno what also. So anyway I wandered in! Turns out that it closes at midnight on Fridays! Wohooo....well it was 10pm when I wandered in. Walked around the place, found some non-interesting Thai material, so I moved on to the kids section. Wow I found some great math books! There was this really crappy book of math formulas! It tells you in a funny and silly way, about the different formulas. It's totally nothing like our TBs. Should go take a look!

Then I went to the Christianity section, well they haf an okay range of books. Decided not to buy any tho.

By then my eyes wanted to close liao so I walked towards the exit. Then I got distracted by the VCD and DVDs.

Okay so in the end I left at 11+pm without anything. Cool rite? Hehehehee

Then I reached home at 1135+pm.

Wonderful night of window book shopping.

No comments: