Well it's a Wed night and i'm trying to complete a collaborative essay due on Friday.
Suddenly i realise that i don't have much time left to complete the many assignments which are due in the next couple of weeks. When i think about this...it kinda scares me. But being scared doesn't serve any purpose...so i'm just going to just do each one of them one by one. *brave smile*
It's gonna be last Crossroads for the sem tml nite. Soon it'll be last DG of the sem. Wonder if i'll be seeing any crusaders after den, other than the meta camp. This is all so sad. Somehow i wish i could like do another yr in nie to further specialise in special needs or something after i grad in june next year.
I thank God for my crusade friends. Somehow they understand certain things better bcos they are in NTU/NIE too. They see the same things that i do and more. Definitely a bunch to cherish...
I'm wondering....am i a serious person or not serious?
And how do I get unserious when i should be, and serious when i am unserious?
Also...sometimes i'm appalled at my boliao behaviours at times...laffing like an idiot...sheesh... oh but btw, there are times when laffing is good. just dislike those idiotic times.
I have a feeling that i'm not particularly making sense.
Either that or i'm feeling down.
Or i'm stressed.
Watever way u wanna think...watever...it's up to u
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment