Sunday, October 30, 2005

again!!!

Again!!!
A friendly videolighter came to ask me if i was interested to find out more about the videolight ministry. I wanted to say Yes! Yes! here's my number *******!
Ok but there's still the part of me that holds me back, telling me that I should ask God first before even giving my name, otherwise I will jump into the ministry without checking with God, in a moment of weakness. Hahhaa... Well the whole point is, i really want to keep in mind what serving God is all about. That's it's not just doing things, but to serve bcos I love God. This is one thingie that i have to keep reminding myself about.

Hmm something different about this ministry is that this is the very first ministry that i was truely interested in from the start. I didn't know anyone in the ministry, so it was definitely not the people in it. Come to think of it, the first ministry that i joined, not thinking if i would know any people in it is teaching. Teaching is something that i keep reminding myself that it's God's call for me and even tho i didn't join it knowing i already had friends in there, God provided. I want to be sure that when i do join a ministry again in church, i'll know that it's where God wants me to be. i want to be sure that i did not join bcos i had friends there, but it's cos there's where i can joyfully serve God in. God will provide the friends, like He has always been faithful in giving ;)

No comments: