Monday, December 18, 2006

quite tired

I'm quite tired.

Many different stuffs going through and around my head.

For 1 of them, I sometimes wish knew already so that it won't bother me when work starts. But I know it's better to wait.

So I'll just wait.

I've come to the point whereby I have a few things to take care of at the same time, such that I've chosen to not take care of some of those few things and just focus on some at a time. But when I do that, I keep thinking that I have not done those other things and I'm back to the beginning whereby I had a lot of things to take care of and they are all swimming in my mind.



I seriously got to list them all down so that I can stop trying to remember them.
Remembering stuff does take energy you know.
Like now I have in my mind my schedule for the week. Once I feel overwhelmed by my schedule, I'll write it all out so that I can stop trying to remember it.

Let's see what I have to do:
1. Help check deskcopies (mon)
2. Consider trimming hair (mon)
3. Dinner date(mon)
4. Help check deskcopies (tues)
5. Discuss Alumni stuff (tues?)
6. Do Alumni meta stuff (wed)
7. Do Alumni stuff (wed)
8. Lunch date(thurs)
9. Oh no I don't remember if I have anything on fri. do i? (fri)
10. Find more stuff to do from mon to fri. ahhahaha (whole week)

No comments: