Monday, April 17, 2006

Birthday Celebration for my 23rd Birthday!

I really enjoyed my birthday, something different and had a good time with friends, people whom I love.

Started off with 9am service in Lighthouse (Woodlands) with Amanda who purposely woke up early for the 9am service so that she could attend it with me! Thank you Amanda!

Then I went off to Expo to meet Rachel, Andrew and Jun Bin for service at FCBC. I was there to see what the service there was like, but I do not intend to change church. Well I met a lot of old friends from PL there! Really cool! Met Alvin Yeo too, whom I didn't see for about 3 or 4 months. Haha his birthday is tomorrow!

After that Jun Bin, Rachel and I headed down to City Hall after dropping Andrew off at Kallang. We sat down at TCC as Rachel saw the chairs and went there to sit, so TCC it was. Ohh and Evonne was there too! She came over to chat awhile. I told her that we were waiting for time to pass before meeting some others for birthday dinner, and Roger was one of them. Haha then my hp rang and I saw it was Roger! He said to look to the left, behind, and there he was! Hahah that was so funny! He was actually sitting behind us reading a book when we went in. We were like, why are you here!?? Hahaha...

We went to Country Manna at Suntec City for dinner. Nice place! I was so stunned that so many people actually made time to celebrate my birthday with me! Yes I need to thank a list of 16 people:
> Nicholas (Bday I/C)
> Rachel (Accompanying I/C)
> Rena (Shopping I/C)
> Arlene, Clara, Kexin, Zhi Xin (Year 4 DG)
> Jae, June (Year 1 DG)
> Jun Bin (FCBC host)
> Jason (FOC Camp)
> Michelle (Crusade!!!)
> Sheng Zhi ('Brother')
> Zhi Xian (Bodyguard & going home buddy)
> Roger ( ? - insert something lame here)

Thank you so much! You won't know how much this means to me, and the memories I will hold in my heart...

I really love the sweet card and the notes written in it...thanks guys! Oh and the cake and the gift voucher! Wow so many lovely things...really thanks so much! I really feel loved today by the people around me...

Lord,thank You for all these blessings You have given to me!

No comments: