It's been some time since I last left a post. Have not been able to sit myself down to transfer all my thoughts into words. The last couple of weeks have been fun, esp the overnite stay at WeiYee's which was supposed to be a movie marathon, den became a games nite. I learnt how to play settlers! Yea! We also celebrated Roger's birthday in advance. I had fun planning the event with Rena, shopping and all. The subsequent week was more mundane, jus sparked up with some gal hangout time at Arlene's. Watched 'My Boyfriend is Type-B' and 'Pride and Prejudice'...these sappy romances are most enjoyable when watched with fellow galfrenz! Hahhaa...
Well tml is the start of the 2 week enrichment/induction programme back in NTU/NIE. Some of the talks will be in NTU LTs, some in NIE, and others elsewhere in Singapore. It'll be cool if it was a workshop on conducting overseas fieldtrips in Australia for instance...yea that's the best man. Hahhaa
After the 2 weeks, I'll be getting my school posting. 22nd May is the date to look out for. I'm praying that I will be posted to a school where I can best fulfill the plan God has for me, with good colleagues and good location as well.
Heh I'm excited to know my posting! Well after I report to the school, it'll really be a whole new start into a brand new stretch of road. I hope to keep the frens I had made along the way...
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment