Thursday, May 31, 2007

Looking forward to next week!

I'm looking forward to next week!
P 5 Camp! Yea! Hahaa I'm not sure, but I could be the most excited t e @ c h e r going! It brings me back to the times when I used to go for at least 1 camp every year since I was P4. I loved those adventure camps with high-elements and ropes-course. To challenge myself to just step off when abseiling and doing the flying fox! I hope that my boys will enjoy themselves and remember the camp for life!

After the camp I will be going overseas directly the day after! It's going to be at least a 7 day trip and sounds really long to me. I'm going to bring some work along to do. It will be a good time to bond with my mom, grandma and aunt tho. My cuz too!

During this June hols I hope to rest and also clear up all my backlog. I am like busier than I ever was as a student. Hmm well if I remember correctly of cos. Haha...
Hey I've already completed my confirmation year! Yaee!!!

Ok I will stop here for now. Let me know if you are still reading my blog ya?

3 comments:

Glass Cookie said...

Still reading... =) All the best at work. Unlike some, I know it's a crazy job being a teacher. Take care!!!

mustardseed said...

Hi gal, me too! I read your blog as often as I come online.

Enjoy your trip! See you on the 19th of June:)

one of us said...

me me!!!

i keep coming but dun see any updates till tonite!!!

enjoy ur hols!!!

oh, this is grasie_me