Friday, January 19, 2007

if u are reading this

If you are reading this post,
say a short prayer for me?

Since school started I've not been having enough rest.
Sleeping about 5 hours every day and every morning it just gets harder and harder to wake up fresh.

I'm unable to connect to the internet through my laptop altho it can detect my wireless server very efficiently. Thus you won't be seeing me online as often, till I get my laptop fixed or get a new laptop.

Also, stress is building up with many things to remember to do, and things to rush out. Who ever said that it's easy to be in my job? You go and try it out. And I don't mean relief. You don't get the full picture with relief.

It seems that my not being online has resulted in the disconnection with certain people. If you are one of them, we will probably lose contact if smses are not sent and calls are not made. I guess we will catch up when my internet is up or I get a new laptop. This is all rather sad actually, but I'm really just too tired to care. Except when I really need an encouraging word, and that people have not forgotten about me.

Weekdays tend to be quite lonely as there's no friend-ly contact other than occasionally when my closer colleagues and I actually have time to crap with each other.

So...
keep me in pray ya?

Thanks

Really

No comments: