I've just got to share this blessing from God...
My digi camera has been spoiled for a few mths liao, and each time i see some nice scenery, i jus wish i had my camera to snap it. Finally i decided to send it for checking to see wat's the cost of repair since my camera is past warranty. But thank God! The gal at Canon said that the fault is due to a manufacturer's error, so i dun need to pay! Praise God! I pray that she did not make any mistake, and i really dun need to pay at all!.
Not just that, they loaned me a 5.0 megapix camera for free! I realise that it's cos it's the festive season, and this offer is on until 31st Dec! God was definitely nudging me to go haf the camera checked before the yr ended! Thank You Lord!
Well, i'm not sure what i'll use the camera for yet, but i'm jus thankful i have a working camera with me now.
I really feel so blessed.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment