Friday, May 20, 2005

sigh...

I dunno why but I've been feeling moody the whole day.
Got myself out of the house in the afternoon to get the sleeping bag and more t-shirts for the thailand mission trip. Realised that I had a frown on my face...well tried to change it.
After 3 days of seeing my team-mates, 7+++ consecutive days of going out, it was nice just having time for myself, even if it included going out. Anyway if I didn't go out, I would end up eating watever I can find at home. So in all, it was a pretty successful day...other than the fact that I'm still low about something. Argh... Btw is anyone reading this stuff?

Angeline's CG BBQ tml, I seriously need to get into one of my better moods. Especially when I'm not sure what I'm down about.

Unless...it's about...

I feel a sense of loss you know? I don't like him anymore, but seeing him have someone else in his life whom I can see is good for him, and that their relationship is going so much better than any I've ever been in...it makes me feel sad. However I realise that it's not about him, but just me enjoying the thot of having a relationship with someone. Yes I know that I'm not ready, and I know why I cant keep any relationship so far. I seriously need to have a relationship with God first. Why? Cos' if I get into a human relationship without having a strong relationship with God, it may cause me to spend more time with the person than with God. Yes I know all these things in my head. Somehow I need to actually do something about it. Anyway do I like anyone now? Well I do not feel high around anyone in particular. Does that answer the question? But what if I say that I choose not to admit any feeling of high-ness and dizziness due to silly crushes whether genuine or not? Frankly, I don't know, and I don't wish to know...for now.

No comments: