Wednesday, May 18, 2005

injections and stuff

I'm so frustrated about something but I don't know what...shessh...

Well went to take the mission trip jabs today, but ended up taking only the thyphoid jab, 2 drops for polio and hap A/B blood test. And my left arm is aching from the needle piercing through the muscles and fats. I guess no guitar-playing for a while...at least no fast songs...haha

...I really don't know how to react to pple fainting, esp when it doesnt register fast enuff in my head that a sudden falling backwards= fainting. It's so shocking that I cant say it's scary. Hai, but thank God he's fine. And it's cool to see how team-mates really show the care and concern in times like these.

I feel so blessed to be in this team- bunch of pple who love laughing for no particular reason. Hehh.. it's amazing how fast we've managed to get to this level in such a short time. But yeah there's still more room for getting to know each other personally. It's like after seeing each other intensively for 1 mth, staying with each other for 19 days as a team, how well will we know each other? Or will it be like the same as that of day 1? I pray that this team will continue to be open to develop friendships in the team, just be comfortable with one another; that in the seriousness of things, we still know how to have fun.

Having some difficulty writing my testimony suitable to share with the Thais...will have to consider it more...gonna hand in my meta-camp one first...

No comments: