Wednesday, March 23, 2005

sigh...

Sheesh they really they the joy out of planning lessons for them. Don't they realise how much we want to help them learn? My friend put in so much effort making things for them and yet they didn't appreciate. I tried to treat them nicely and be civil to them and they have to take advantage of it. It's like we can't be nice to them. It's really so sad. I don't enjoy going to class everyday with a stern face, serious and everything. However the moment I show some niceity, that's it...I can use my lesson plan for the next day.

I know that this is a moulding process, a time of testing and all that...so I'm thankful that I'm learning and I'm growing as a person. However why do the children behave the way they do in school? Is it because they are all boys?

Well other than the above, I've got other things on my mind that I will be pondering over once this practicum is over.





Oh yes, something that I remembered someone said that I replied to and actually made sense...haha...

She talked about asking God when the right guy was coming and tapping her watch in wait. Then I said that our watch is probably too fast.

God has his own perfect timing and we think that time is passing so fast with nothing happening, but in reality our watch is going too fast. We think it is time and we are ready, when the time has actually not arrived yet. We need to measure time according to God's timing...not our own.

It's something I have to have sink into my head...

No comments: