Girl Questions from somewhere
Someone did these questions somewhere so I'm doing them here and it will no longer be called the questions from somewhere.
31 girl questions..
Answer them with the truth..
1. Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Nah, if that would be too troublesome. Rebonding is a better option. Saves the everyday aspect of straightening. However if hair is too straight it looks weird on me so it's not that straight. Er nvm.
2. Do you worry about the __________________?
I decided not to answer this question nor let you know what was the question in the first place. If you need to know the question, go find the actual question from the questionaire that I took from somewhere, after you find out where that somewhere is.
3. What's your favorite girly magazine?
I don't buy girly magazines. I only read watever whenever I go to a place whereby there's such magazines and I have time to read them. So I just read watever I find there that is ok to me.
4. Would you kill for chocolate?
I have to agree with the person who answered this question prior to me. If some insect was headed towards my chocolate, I would get rid of it and save my chocolate.
5. Jeans or skirts?
Jeans for casual, skirts for work. Hey it wasnt specific.
6. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Nope, unless it is really necessary and I had no choice.
7. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
All day/night? Wouldn't that mean I would have to start getting ready in the morning for a dinner date? Crazy lah...no way.
8. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yeahh
9. On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?
7. It's fun when it's at the right place, right time and with right people (or no people sometimes).
10. Are you spoiled?
Hmm...answering this question either way has its own connotations.
11. Do you think lipgloss is the best?
Well I prefer it to lipstick. Is that answer good enough?
12. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Hmm...I will complain a little if it's the last episode of my favourite show, but it's cool.
13. Do you yell a lot?
Yea like from Mon to Fri, at certain times in the morning.
14. How long does it take you to get ready?
Depends on what I'm getting ready for and whether I intend to decide have a wide range of clothes to choose from or to narrow down my choices.
15: Do you wear sweat pants/pyjama pants to school/work?
Er. Why would I do there?
16: Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
False. If the outfit is good, it should be good enough without the accessories. However accessories do enhance the outfit on the wearer.
17. Do u like skater boys?
This is not a question that I have the prior knowledge to answer.
18. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
Well I like the colour. However if the whole universe was pink, nah... that wouldn't be nice. So all the other colours are pretty cool too.
19. Lip gloss a must?
Lip gloss again! AHHHHHH... Depends on the time and place!
20. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
I certainly hope not.
21. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Well sometimes.
22. Gold or silver?
Silver. White gold. Mostly.
23. The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with?
Since I don't like anyone currently, I will let you know the answer to this question when I do like someone. :)
24. Do you dress up too much for holidays?
Nopez. I learnt that it's not necessary when others do not dress up.
25. Do you like wearing dresses??
Hmm, recently it's hard to find nice dresses. But it's nice to wear dresses.
26. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Nopez I don't know how to write poems and I don't have a need to write love poems. Actually I prefer receiving mushy love poems than writing them, as I have no idea how to write them.
27. On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you?
I never thought of them as confusing, not do I think of them as not confusing. So how about a 5?
28. What makeup could you not live w/out?
Well I can live without makeup. But it's good to put some esp when going to work.
OK SERIOUSLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE 29, 30 and 31 WENT TO.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment