Sunday, October 22, 2006

jus stuff

Was looking through blogs...nothing much to read these days. Probably it's close to exam season? Or people are just getting really sian with blogging. Hmmz... Well as for my blog, now and then you'll see a few new sentences appearing in this space. Probably nothing very long, just some lines and rarely some images.

Actually I don't really know what to blog about. The couple of birthday celebrations I attended? The treat Kevin and I gave to Audrey to destress her and to wish her a 8mths belated birthday? The stupid things I've been doing? The funny things I do and encounter at work? The unnecessary stress I go through unknowingly?

Ah well...

Anyway these past weeks have been weird for me. It's like things are different. Something is missing. Miss a good laugh. But yea, got some supplements recently.

School's ending for my kids this week. It will be 3 weeks of departmental meetings and other stuff for me afterwards. Looking forward to them. Hahahaha cos it signifies the drawing near of the school holidays!

Hey all dearies with projects and exams coming up, add oil and press on!

No comments: