Began the week looking forward to Teacher's Investiture Ceremony. Wearing the gown and all. Saw old classmates. I miss being a student. Haha... Well I'm looking forward to the convocation ceremony! The gown looks very much nicer. Hehee. Hope to see more friends as well to take fotos to keep as memories.
I feel really drained after this week. Don't know why. Well I found out that I was given Video Photography Club as my CCA and IT Dept as non-core department, both were what I requested! Yea! Haha...but I didn't give a good speech when I was asked with non-core I preferred, I only said what I knew how to do. I'm thankful that I'm still given a chance. Really look forward to learning more IT stuff!
I'll be going for the NDP rehearsal tomorrow. Will take care of the boys from 1430 to 2330. Yikes!!! Ooo but I love my boys. Mischievious but still a nice bunch. My colleague and I were commenting that we can put 'tour guide' into our list of things a teacher does liao. We are bringing our students everywhere! I will be going out of school with the boys at least 3 times these few weeks!
I'm really thankful that I got to know a Christian colleague who approached me to ask if I were a Christian. She invited me to join in morning prayer (which I have not joined in yet). The teachers sitting around me are all very nice and helpful as well. I also keep getting useful worksheets from a colleague (although I think I already have so many worksheets..hahha...).
The things I were thinking about...I guess I'm too tired to think about them...
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment