Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Great packing Great trip

I really enjoyed myself today!
Started off with packing of Crusade orientation flyers into the orientation package to be sent out to about 4500 to 5000 freshmen. Hahah when Waiyin, Roger, Albert and I reached there, we found out that none of us had the flyers! So we had to wait for Samuel to get them from the Nanyang House. Yea so we sat around for 1hr. When we got the stuff, we took about 1.5hr to finish 2500 envelopes. Cool timing I'ld say. Then we went to JP to eat and hang around. It was boring hanging around the arcade with the guys. By then Jon and Andrew joined us liao. Well so Waiyin and I did some shopping. Hhahha, but my bag too small I didn't have much Singapore money! Hhaha so didn't buy anything. About 3pm we left for school again to continue packing. We started at about 330pm and finished everything by 430pm but stayed awhile to help some other group to pack a bit.

Then it was off to Johor! Yea I finally got my passport stamped! I've been really wanting to go out of Singapore awhile, to make it really seem like I did have a holiday. So it was Roger, Andrew, Jonathan, Junbin and I, who went over the causeway for seafood. Going out with the guys is really an experience. I was so scared to walk behind them (which they made me do so at the beginning) cos when I go overseas, my dad would always not let my sis and I stray too far away, and usually my mom would take care of me and my dad would take care of my sis. So I walked as fast I as could to ensure that I was usually in the middle of the pack. Hahhaa... But thankfully got Roger, JunBin and Jon who will slow down and check that I'm not the one right at the back!

Well we went to some market for dinner. Took bus in from causeway, den walk to a shopping centre to take taxi. Andrew knows his way around very well. After eating we walked all the way to shopping centre and ate cake at Secret Recipe. 4 pieces of cake, 5 of us share. Yummy!

After that we took a cab to the causeway and that began the start of the trip back. Definitely something to remember. Hahhaa

Oh yea I have to mention the crossing of roads.....wah I have this thing about crossing roads. I don't really dare to cross roads without traffic light by myself, unless I've done so at that area a couple of times before with others. So today, I tried to do so myself, again try to cross same time as the guys. But some of the times, I really wish I could've had another gal along and we could hang on to each other and cross the road. A lot of the time i cross the road rite, i will have someone to hold on to my wrist to guide me across, so i used to it liao. Hai, i dun mind substituting with one of the guys, but i think they will jus freak out. Eekkz the time when we had to cross a traffic light that is useless cos the drivers don't bother about the light, i realli realli was nervous. Thank God got Junbin to help tell me when I can cross the road. Ooo yeaa! I walked across the causeway today! Heheh it was my first time doing so. The view is wonderful there!

We reached Singapore at about 11pm. Cool...I spent about 4 hours in Malaysia! Heheee

Ah yes, I really enjoyed myself today. Although it was like 4 guys and 1 gal, they are a great bunch to go with. Yea, thanks guys for taking care of me today!

No comments: