Wednesday, March 15, 2006

3 years and well

I was just thinking the other day if I would have preferred to have kept the relationship and celebrate my 3rd year anniversary this year. Well, no, definitely not. For those who know, yes I'm very much better already. I'm seeing the rainbow ahead after close to 3 years. I realise now that I thought I loved, but it was not. It was just a longing need to be loved, which I tried to find in a mortal man. As Christians we learn that the emptiness in our hearts can only be filled by God. Yes we say that we know this very well, but do we really? Do we find ourselves trying to find love to cure our loneliness which can only be fully cured by God?

Well, years later, now, it's strange that tho at times I wish I were attached and yet I love my singleness so much. I have a different view of this kind of love (bgr), I guess I'm learning more about what really is love. Love that is patient, kind,.......

I've learnt how important it is for girls not to make the first move. Yea I actually used to make huge hints to guys, which they definitely got. No I did not get rejected. However I still felt insecure. Anyway that was way long time ago.

I also found out about my short attention span for liking guys. So if it actually lasts pretty long, it must mean something right? Oh I also found out how important it is to ask God if the guy is His best choice for me, and if He's not, to show me stuff about him so that I will stop liking the guy. Guess what? It works. Hhaha

Some of you may wonder why I can say so much to you about your situation. Well sometimes it's bcos I went through something similar and I dun want you to take the same rocky path as I did. I thank God that I can be used in such a way.

I gonna be praying for my future companion's walk with God, and for mine too, that I may be ready to be a suitable assistant in the future. Why don't you pray for yours too?

No comments: