Yea I'm back from KL.
Actually I am happy but just really very tired. Shopping everyday, hours at a stretch is tiring, esp when the aircon is not up to my standards. hahaa...ok i jest. Managed to get a lot of dangly earrings that I actually got tired of looking at them! Got some sandals as well. Finally! Footwear suitable for wearing to Derick's (A Tomyammer) wedding, and work too! Oooo and they actually look nice.
I'm glad to be back in Singapore, with all the frens and everything. [To all frens reading the following subsequent section, please understand that I still love going out and meeting you, and I still find it a privilege to be asked to go out.]
The only thing is that with so many appointments just waiting for me to settle, I don't really want to take care of all of them. I see my holidays being eaten up, tho I know I will be enjoying one of the best holidays with my frens. Ups and downs to the whole thing u noe? I'm glad I'm going off to a retreat to just really 'retreat'. Hopefully no appointments to arrange, cos i'm not gonna bring my appt book. Sheesh an appt book?
Argh...dunt mind me...i'm just tired and so in need of my 'alone time' and 'alone space'. I'll be fine by smgl-t.
the onli shows i wanna watch as of late are Aeon-Flux and Chicken Little.
I seriously hope my brain stays on track and on focus tml. ooo and eyes open...
*yawn
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment