Waiting for my hair to dry a bit more before sleeping...so here i am blogging at the strangest hour. haha...anyway...so what am i thankful for?
Well the day went on rather well...
Started off at 830 when i woke up den rushed to school to sign on the cover sheet of my assignment, which i forgot to do so before i handed in! it was some declaration saying that i didn't plagarise and stuff. my roomie was still sleeping...and i din feel like gg back to the room due to 3 reasons.
1. It's so far! Have to climb up 5 stories to get to my room...
2. If i go back den have to leave again to back lunch...
3. My the empty space on my table is not big enuff for me to study comfortably...
Hahaa....so i studied in NIE Canteen. I was so surprised that i managed to study there! It's conducive enuff! Will be going back again in the morning...force myself to start the day early! oh yah..i better sleep soon too...yikes...
Went to Canteen A to meet Kim for dinner and study. John was there earlier than us. So we all studied...i got my big table...i spreaded out all my books, and my stationery...luxury man...hahaaa. When John left, i was like hmm... no brother to walk back my way liao, so what time should i leave for safety's sake? Den Ivan came, n he was gg to bunk in his fren's room, which is in my blk! So i was like...yea! i can try to study as late as i can, and if very late, at least got a brother around. Kim left early to go home to sleep...think her room really is v much different from her house...all the fumes and stuff in hall. oh well...hope that she gets a better hall if she staying the next time.
And yes...I'm thankful because God provided! I was wondering what time i would go back and all, and He sent brother Ivan who drove me back to hall! it was totally convenient for him nway...since his fren stayed just 1 flr below me. hahaa. I told him about God's provision, and he commented that everything happens for a reason. I've been experiencing so much these few daes, all the blessings! I'm like wow! It's like on Sunday, I bumped into Junmin on the train on the way to church and had Junmin, WenBin and Vernia's company on the train back! I really appreciated the company...kinda miss talking and talking.
Also! Thank You LORD for friends! I've gotten to noe quite a number of people just this semester alone...and thru the study sessions, more pple who arent merely just hi and bye pple...crusaders! i'm looking forward to going to johor...hope things go according to plan and better. it'll be great if Kim could come too...oh well...wonder who else will be going?
Hmm...my roomie is still not back from studying...my hair's still damp...it dampened my t-shirt too! urgh! and my hand hurts from washing clothes and squeezing them dry...it was onli 1 towel and 1 t-shirt. Yah yah i never wash clothes at home...but i wash clothes in hall kay! with washing machine of cos...haha...
10 things I reallie reallie want to do:
1. Go to a country that is colder in temperature than Singapore, and is English speaking. Eg. Australia.
2. Learn how to play the violin again.
3. Stop procrastinating in my bid to lose weight. (yah...i'm procrastinating..hahaa)
4. Stop procrastinating in my bid to get a driver's licence. (Basic-theory! Where are u!!!)
5. Learn how to use Dreamweaver to come out with a beautiful webby.
6. Shop for clothes for my Practicum! (YIkes!!! I better shop soon before sch starts!)
7. Actually cook a full meal. (...lazy lah...need to plan one)
8. Think before I talk. (cos if my mouth blabbers on and i haben think finish, i'll suddenly stop in midsentence not noeing wat i'm talking about)
9. Watch the sunrise and sunset with good friends.
10. Do the things that I noe I should be doing, and stop thinking abt the other things that I dunt know if should be done...
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment