Last weekend was totally filled with rushing assignments...rested too. Can't help it...my attention span is rather limited sometimes...and this happens to be one of the times. I completed my Science lesson plan on Sunday morning 4am, so I'm not surprised that although I planned to wake up at 9am to go for CG, I woke up at 10am when I received a sms from Christabelle informing me that she wasn't coming. Hehe...I'm happy that she informed me! It's a step! Well then I washed up and decided what to wear while contemplating whether to spend the money to take a cab or tell Angeline I would be late. So as I took my time to change, the time went by, and I tied my hair, more time went by, and soon it was 10.30am, and I was thinking that maybe still can take bus. Haha..but by the time I left it was 10.40am! I think! Hahah...so it was cab time. I think that unconsciously I was already prepared to take a cab...just that the thot was fighting to be known above my groggy state of mind.
Reached CG at 11am...cabby charged me 30cents less! Praise God!
Inter-dg debate went well...was totally impressed by the detailed research done by all, and their confidence in presenting. Suddenly there was a downpour and I was thinking...hey I should've brought an umbrella. But somehow I forgot to pack it in before leaving, although I was frantically searching for it before sleeping, thinking that I must bring it cos it will rain. AHH...den forgot to bring my windbreaker somemore. So needless to say I was as drenched as a duck. Hair all wet and clothes damp. People were like...what happened to you! hahahah... Tho I had compliments for the hairstyle. hahaha.. Well thanks to Joanne's advice, I went to dry up as I was cold, and put on my sweater. Wasn't too damp in the cold room. I thank God that He protected me from falling ill! Praise God!
So anyway now I'm rushing an essay for Wed, and will finish my Science lesson resources by tomolo night before study group. I want to eat supper calmly. Yummy
Monday, October 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment